After a two month hiatus from posting pictures and stories on blankson.org, I realized that I am officially the mommy of a toddler. I am finding that my attention span rivals that of my 19-month old toddler, so alas...it's time to get creative! Welcome to my new instant gratification blog for the Blankson Family in the Hill Country!

I thought I would share with you two of my favorite pictures from Baylor Homecoming two weeks ago. Christiana got to wear the little bear costume that my mom made for me when I was little. It appears I was both taller and had smaller cheeks. She's going to love me for this picture later.

My other favorite picture is of Christiana mid-game. Clearly she has watched a few football games with daddy. Is she really yelling at the ref? No, she's calling out the coach. Isn't it cute the things that our children pick up?
Well, I look forward to sharing many more snippets of life with you in the coming weeks. Till then, Adieu
2 comments:
She is too cute! your blog looks great too!
Your blog looks GREAT! I'm glad you're doing it this way. It will be easier to keep up with than your other (VERY PRECIOUS!) website! Love the bear costume!!!
Post a Comment